1988 Conquest SHP, Durban, $7,750 OBO. WA St.

Every1zgot1

SOLD!

1988 Chrysler Conquest TSI

Durban Maroon

SHP

105,6xx miles, gorgeous R88-Durban Maroon Conquest with SHP (Sport Handling Package). Turns heads any time I take it out for a spin or car show. Car has been well taken care of, always garaged, and only driven on sunny days. I have done all I can to keep it as stock as possible. It runs as good or better as the day it was sold in 1988. All power accessories work as well as lights interior and exterior. Full set of metal louvers are in great condition. The list of maintenance is long but here are a few high points to the vehicle:

Motor/Body

• Complete tune up in last 1000 miles to include oil/filter/PCV/Air filter/NGK plugs/wires/rotor/cap/02 Sensor/Coil

• In-line and in-tank fuel filters replaced

• Master Brake Cylinder replaced

• All 3 Belts replaced

• hoses replaced

• 180 degree thermostat installed

• Turbo was serviced by Mitsubishi in 2010

• All 4 tires replaced

• Brakes

• New magnaflow muffler and tip

• Front air dam professionally touched up/small dings in body fixed/painted

• Tons of others. . .radio antenna replace, hood latch/grommet, fog light relay, ect, ect.

Interior

• Front leather seats minor repairs along seams/bolsters professionally completed

• Carpet completely removed/cleaned and replaced in cabin and trunk

• Steering wheel leather dyed

The Car overall is a 9.5 out of 10. The only reason not a 10 is the stock rims have a couple of minor oxidation spots and the A/C isn't the coldest air, may need recharge (we don't use A/C in WA state). That is it! This car fires right up, absolutely no leaking anywhere, no rust, runs strong, turbo pulls hard and the car looks and runs fantastic overall. When I bought the car, it had only been running for a couple of months, before that it apparently sat in a garage for over 10 years. It was completely filthy and ran very rough. I've brought it back as close to its original state as I could, now it's ready to be proudly owned by someone new.

$7,750 OBO

Feel free to ask questions of you have them.

Edited by Every1zgot1

Sorry for the double post, not sure why that happened.

Also, here is video with more pictures and audio of the motor starting up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEGjlb9weQE&feature=player_embedded#!

Contact me if you have any additional questions.

Carlos

Edited by Every1zgot1

Noticed you don't have the stock muffler, any other changes to the exhaust system? It's really nice, & I keep coming back to this (1) & (1) other w/ less miles/auto. Both just such a distance however. :unsure: Of course, don't think you could get much further away from me than this (1)? :( May Pmya nonetheless... Edited by kidjc
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...