Rebuildable bottom end, central VA

FijiPhil

Hey guys, trying to clear some extra room in the garage, I have a bottom end I never heard run, I did a compression test and it was decent.. but wound up having a cracked head when I took the head off.

Hows 100, obo? Come pick it up in doswell, va, 23047. Complete bottom end, I can throw in other parts if you need them, seems like I have 2 or 3 of everything haha

Phil

Cho main.............whatdga do go home for break?........or your ol man takin care of the sale? No matter...just wonderin if your bag o' tricks has a 88 auto trans mount.....You cant believe what I'm dealin with finding this sombich....they keep wanting to sell me manual mounts which are just a slight variation...but NOT correct...found that out the hard way...so far cant find the right one...keep in touch bc

Hey BC! Sorry I haven't caught up with you yet. Things have been busy for the past few months to say the least.. haha. My dad is taking care of the stuff so he can have his garage back, I'm actually living in parkland now, and back in school. I really don't think I've got an auto trans mount, I'm pretty sure I left it attached to the transmission I sold to natallica. Sorry I can't help on that one, but I'd think someone on here has to have one!

I'm sure I have a crank or 2, but haven't ever had one looked at by a machine shop. I'm assuming that's what should be done to be sure its usable? The one in this bottom end might suit you well, come get it all! :)

Live2quest, nope. I decided a Conquest wasn't the best thing to take on a cross country road trip.. lol

mmmmm 85.5. I love those.

I think shipping a bottom end would be a bit much.. my dad is gonna be handling getting the motor for the new owner so I dont want to take up a lot of his time building a crate and trying to get quotes. cmon, 4 hours is nothing! haha

• 2 weeks later...

is it off a stick or automatic, and how far are you from norfolk? very interested if it comes off a manual. i go pick it up. thanks

It was attached to a manual, and Im about 2 and a half hours away from Norfolk, right near kings dominion.