Second car meet

tankbob

We did some canyon running up in Angeles Crest, thing mostly went good, had a lot of fun. Had to take a picture with this clean ae86, bummer is that it was n/a and only had 90 hp. I dont normally ride around with my popups up in the daylight but now I know I need to paint my housings.

http://i.imgur.com/iqvzY.jpg

Very cool cressida, I had no idea these were an i6.

http://i.imgur.com/cp1Z1.jpg

Edited by tankbob

You should have it me up, I would have ran crest with you and showed you around all of the fun canyon spots.

Im in if you want to do it just the two of us any time(or more starions on here, I know there are quite a few of us in LA area). Ive never seen another starion in real life. The group I go with is well, an interesting internet group that "normals" would probably be weirded out by.

Nice, yeah I agree a few of us Cali StarQuesters need to get some runs together. Other then MOD I never see any others.. I know you and I are nearly in the same area, and as long as im not working im usually willing for a drive. Especially now before I go MPI. I want to feel the difference before and after the the conversion.

P.s. do you go by "gloriousstarion" on tumblr? I just saw that photo on there not long ago.

Edited by StallionProject86

I'd love to join in. When are you thinking? I have to make a few changes to the car before I take it on the street again...

I'll chime in as I mentioned it to him. I'm not really positive just yet.. I would like to get something going within a month or two. ? The weather up there is clearing up finally and as long as it stays the way it is we should be golden. How long do you think it'll take to get your car street efficient?

I'll chime in as I mentioned it to him. I'm not really positive just yet.. I would like to get something going within a month or two. ? The weather up there is clearing up finally and as long as it stays the way it is we should be golden. How long do you think it'll take to get your car street efficient?

Also gotta get it going before big bear gets too much rainfall, we still got a month or two but after it will snow up there.

we have to make it to local auto shows guys. i just went to the INFAMOUS auto show two weeks ago as a spectator and people kept coming by my car taking pictures so I entered it into the contest and ended up taking 3rd place 2 door JDM. I didn't even wash the car like I usually do but ended up taking a trophy home anyway. I was the only starion there. Edited by spcebrd

we have to make it to local auto shows guys. i just went to the INFAMOUS auto show two weeks ago as a spectator and people kept coming by my car taking pictures so I entered it into the contest and ended up taking 3rd place 2 door JDM. I didn't even wash the car like I usually do but ended up taking a trophy home anyway. I was the only starion there.

I bet convette would definetly win awards. I would also be cool with going to an auto show but driving is more fun :)

@spcebrd, I usually do go to and enter shows, I was at HIN Pomona and Extreme Dimensions open house. My car is in pretty bad shape but yet like you say people just cant help but stop and snap a photo or two and question like everything ahah. I added you as a friend on here and im definately willing to get together. I remember seeing something about a nostalgic car show coming up at the Queen Mary in Long Beach and the second anual ED show is in a few days..I dont think I'll be entering but i'll tag along. Edited by StallionProject86

Boy, you California guys are blessed with cool roads. Drove up the Pacific coast road from San Diego to San Franciso once in the best handling car in America, a rental.

It's shouldnt take me too long. I got to get the windows tinted and put some sort of muffler on it. I'm really torn this weekend, I reg'd for jjccs in long beach, and it would be great publicity..might even win something.... But I haven't driven my car hard in almost 3 months and its killing me. Im going to run the horse thief mile at willows instead of going to the show. Drift/grip day.