3k vr4?

3sdsmer

Ya, have even less effective braking and make the pedal harder to push when the booster does nothing. You realize there's no power assist when there's no ENGINE VACCUM right? That means anytime that boost gauge you have is at zero or above your brakes S U C K. There's a time lag between boost and the vacuum source from the engine after you push the pedal and get the power assist back and what you're doing at that time is why you think the brakes need "upgraded" when they don't. This is how people SELL you something because you don't understand what is happening.

The brakes you have aren't the problem, the booster is.

http://www.hydratechbraking.com/

or some junkyard Cobra setup, Ford truck Diesel, some BMWs and others

Ya, have even less effective braking and make the pedal harder to push when the booster does nothing. You realize there's no power assist when there's no ENGINE VACCUM right? That means anytime that boost gauge you have is at zero or above your brakes S U C K. There's a time lag between boost and the vacuum source from the engine after you push the pedal and get the power assist back and what you're doing at that time is why you think the brakes need "upgraded" when they don't. This is how people SELL you something because you don't understand what is happening.

The brakes you have aren't the problem, the booster is.

http://www.hydratechbraking.com/

or some junkyard Cobra setup, Ford truck Diesel, some BMWs and others

i understand how brakes work sir, im a roadracer, i have 3dsm and 3 3/s vr4s and im looking into picking up a sq, and a 1 piston brake is no good for me and i have a few set of vr4 cals and if i have to i will upgrade the brake booster and m/c