86 Conquest

86 Conquest

I've owned my 86 Conquest for 26 years. I'm the original owner and bought it new off the lot in 1986 (ya, I'm that old). It is the first car I ever bought.

It was my daily driver for 10 years and since then has been a secondary car but I still drive it.

My problem now is that I'm out of garage space. My conquest has always been in the garage and is now parked in a friend's garaage 70 miles away. Not a great situation, because I can't drive it as often as I like. I'm looking to rent garage space nearby so I can drive the car more, but I can't find any.

Any advice on renting garage space in Orange County, CA?

post-25137-0-94492700-1343531610_thumb.jpg

post-25137-0-38776900-1343532465_thumb.jpg

post-25137-0-24646100-1343532475_thumb.jpg

Sweet car! My best friend bought a Conquest back in '87 and he sold it to me last year. Since we were living together back in the day and I drove the car a lot, having the car now seems like meeting up with an old friend again.

Anyway, welcome to the board and I applaud you for keeping your car for so long...it demonstrates the love we have for our cars here!

• 5 months later...