S.M.B AKA Chris Birdsong .

SOTTY

My intent was only to share my personal experience about this seller. The purchase was made last week and as stated I was not aware until I contacted one of the members that has contributed to this thread and based on the Paypal email confirmed it was the same person. My intent was not to offend anyone and if the person who started this thread feels the same way you do I will be more than happy to edit and remove my posts. I just thought it would be helpful to hear both the negative and positive experiences people have had with this seller and decide if they do want to deal with him or not.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo Verde , the guy is a class "A" DOUCHBAG ! , what part of he has scammed many including myself out of thousands of $$$$$ are you not understanding ? you got lucky . Edited by SOTTY

My intent was only to share my personal experience about this seller. The purchase was made last week and as stated I was not aware until I contacted one of the members that has contributed to this thread and based on the Paypal email confirmed it was the same person. My intent was not to offend anyone and if the person who started this thread feels the same way you do I will be more than happy to edit and remove my posts. I just thought it would be helpful to hear both the negative and positive experiences people have had with this seller and decide if they do want to deal with him or not.

I'm sure he had plenty of money to refund part of your purchase being he sold stolen parts and ripped off many members here. He probably wanted to get at least one person here posting positive about him. You're just lucky he had money to give or you would have been screwed too.

I'm sure he had plenty of money to refund part of your purchase being he sold stolen parts and ripped off many members here. He probably wanted to get at least one person here posting positive about him. You're just lucky he had money to give or you would have been screwed too.

Well said Marso,your right on the ball with what the scumbag has been up to , also note the Douche is on Ebay under a new name still trying to cover his tracks as he will for the rest of his life which i have no doubt will be a short one by the way he conducts business , go leave him feedback on Ebay if your that thrilled with S.M.B :)

• 2 weeks later...
I almost bought a radiator pipe and a gauge cluster off of him....I won the pipe and told him I'd come give him cash for the gauge cluster, he gave me his info to come get it, then I looked at his other items for sale. When I saw the roots blower set up for sale I told him I don't deal with thieves or scam artists...he cancelled the transaction before I could leave him f'd up feedback....

is this your motor? somebody just told me it was from him!!

sorry, i bid on it unknowingly. if it crosses state line and is stolen...its FBI time for interstate traffcing of stolen goods! I live in Knoxville TN

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251135851561?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_500wt_1414