Fuel Lines (feed to rail)

Hi All, just wondering what you guys did for fuel lines to the fuel rail, in the case that you did not run new fuel lines from the tank. Did you guys reflare the stock hard pipe with an AN fitting adapter or just use rubber fuel line hose?

Thanks

From the Walbo I used the universal barb fitting with 3/8 hose. On the other end of the hose I used a 3/8 barb to male pipe thread that screwed into female pipe and it was a compression onto the hard line once the flare was cut of. It took some digging at the hardware store but I was able to do it with minimum restriction and minimal fittings (2 total). Cut the flare off of the hard line with a tubbing cutter as close to the flare as possible. It will give you enough of a piece of line to get the correct compression fitting.

Mine runs from the filter to the back of my trilogy turbo rail, then from the front of the rail i run to my aeromotive regulator, and the return runs off of the bottom of the regulator.

look, you can see where it runs, t best pic i have

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd23/19cturbo/MPI%20project/IMG_20110320_154241.jpg