Curious New Numbers.. O_o

I was wondering, im looking to get about 300hp-350Hp on a few upgrades from top end.. But im not sure if im missing anything to complete my goal.. Heres a few things I had in mind..

16G Super Turbo

550cc injectors

3 inch Downpipe with 3 wire heated 02 sensor

Bosch Red Coil

NGK BP7ES Spark Plugs

AIC (Auxilliary Injector) Systems

350HP Fuel pump

I know im missing stuff so if anything let me know what am I missing please..

THanks

post-24465-0-05345500-1340584866_thumb.jpg

post-24465-0-33066900-1340584871_thumb.jpg

post-24465-0-88553000-1340584876_thumb.jpg

post-24465-0-71183100-1340584919_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

First thing I would suggest is to not buy much from TEP

Just my opinion I guess but I think there prices are REALLY high.

Also if you are staying TBI the highest hp to the wheels recorded on TBI is 358 by StarquestRescue. He used an 18g at 25psi and a LOT of other work. Running E85 fuel and a 1000cc and 2000cc injectors.

My goals are similar power and I have running an hx35 holset turbo (larger than 20g) and two 1150cc injectors being controlled by megasquirt.

What I am trying to say is I think you will need a much larger turbo or maybe some nitrous realistically :P

Good luck!

To add to things you are missing:

In case you do not have a wideband afr gauge.

aftermarket boost gauge

Probably an aftermarket Fuel pressure regulator

Some way of adjusting fuel ratio's. So MAFT if you are staying with stock ecu or a standalone like megasquirt, aem, SDS.

That will cost you around $600 for those.

You also need to add MANY MANY hours of reading this site UP & DOWN to get that sucker running perfectly and maintained before talking about adding boost and go-fast power mods. Check the FAQ section for TONS of posts about everything from fuel to timing to turbos before messing with that boost. Not dogging ya, but newbie posts like this are very common, as are blown up engines and scrapped out cars b/c new owners don't know what it takes to get big numbers safely. You've come to the right place! GL

Not to pat myself on the back, but I suggest that you read and fully implement the below link to getting the ENTIRE 24 year old SQ drive train up to supporting the increased HP/torque that you want to build your SQ engine up to. ;)

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=66449

If you don't you will just be going from one disaster to another disaster. ;) ;)

For what It's Worth.

KEN

• Like 1