Formula Drift Round 4 THE GAUNTLET June 23

Fuze

Its that time again people! Wall Speedway in Wall NJ is the destination tomorrow for Formula Drift Round 4 at "The Gauntlet". Easily the craziest FD venue with it's big banks, transitions and crossover. If you are in the region and are thinking about it, don't sleep it's always nuts.

BTW, after this, the Club Loose East Coast Bash is coming up next weekend at Englishtown Raceway Park, NJ.

FORMULA DRIFT WEBSITE

I wish I could make all the formula d events. One of our local guys Jeff Jones is running a v8 powered 240 sx.

It was total mayhem as usual, this year about 75% of the field is running an LS series V8, with a few exceptions with turbo 2JZ's and 1JZ's, and a bad titan V8 with individual throttle bodies. Luckily, there was one R7 with a rotary still in it. I saw plates from Canada, Maryland, it's worth the drive bro.

• 4 weeks later...

yes it was a lot of fun this year. I've been going for like the last 5 years. This year by far was the most packed. I enjoy walking around the parking lot looking at all the different kinds of cars.

Oh damn, shoot me a PM if you hit another NJ track event, I try to go to most of them. Club Loose throws drift events monthly at Etown.