Alignment Issues

Killtodie

I had my car aligned about 8 times since I had it, changing tires, tie rods a few times and such. Otherwise I do it about twice a year.

Had it aligned last year before putting it away after replacing my tie rod ends, blow seals.

What I've been notcing before and almost always is when I brake, the car starts to pull in either direction. And I'm getting wheel shake at 40-50mph but it does not come back even at 100mph.

What can I look for? Bearings are fine, alignment is within spec, brake wear looks good on all wheels, steering is not really loose but I have not inspected the controls arms for play.

Alot of the times on these cars with those symptoms it is belt seperation in the tires.

How old are they and mileage?

have you re balanced your tires? it will change as they wear,,,,,you say the fronts were wore prematurely right.

I had a pair of Goodyear Eagles that I pulled from a parts car that did that. Madder than H that they were bad, they looked good and had LOTS of tread on them. Changed tires, problem went away.

Mine was just doing the same thing , at 45-50 it was shaking, once past that it was fine... i put my new suspension on, and figured might as well put ball joints and tie rods on, after all that it still acted that way... turns out the passenger side caliper must have been sticking a bit or whatever, i just replaced both front calipers and no more pull or shake... i too thought it may be the tires, cuz i dont drive it much and maybe 6000 miles on them... try calipers

When you jack up front of car to get the weight off the front suspension,rotate the tires and if you see uneven rotation on top of tire

the belts are bad.They may have good tread but still be bad.If the highway is good and hot and after a few miles the shaking goes away

the tires are bad.