Up and running. Ready to not run 10.2 at idle now

Hi guys. I have got it up and running pretty good as of now. It starts pretty easy and idles good. It is running way rich at idle and most other points in running. I am running a MS1 old school. I started to mess with Tuner Studio MS and the auto tune through the VE Analyze live. It ran ok before but it so rich now i'm having a rich miss fire when trying to make pulls in 2 or 3rd gear. It's 10-10.6 at 1-4 psi and is missing and not continuing to boost. I am running 1150cc injectors. I will post a log tomorrow. Here is what I started with and this is what it corrected too.

VE analyze is using your AFR table as your desired tune, have you set that up with what you want? Don't let VE analyze tune your idle, it just isn't good at that. Getting a solid idle is important so you don't have to work to keep it running at stoplights. Use the advanced setting to set your minimum rpm (1100 or so) and other parameters such as the cell change function. Start with easy, quickly move to normal for awhile, then go to hard after you've gotten 100 or so good running miles. Save tunes as you go, when I'm done tuning a car I have 50 or so tune files in the folder.

What about cold idle? Getting mine back from the body shop soon so I'm curious. I think I had mine around 13 after some tinkering with req_fuel.