All MPI Componants + FP Turbo

AndyW

We have a problem Houston... I don't play games... what falls, falls...

I'm not sure what it means either... but it's not my problem... It appears that you have made an offer, but that offer may not have been taken seriously enough to constitute an actual intent of purchase, where there may or may not have been the promise to pay installments... This confusion of sorts, is most likely related to the personal relationship between you and the seller... which may more-or-less relate to past postings, good intentions and the cost of oil in Russia. But regardless of the cost of rocket fuel I asked a simple question - received an answer - made a public proposal to purchase same... I do not frequent this site, but realize that for the most part... you are all good guys... some more than others... but I am not here to judge or point fingers... I'm here to learn about these cars... :) Saw something I was interested in... and Grandma knows the story... But perhaps you can buy the unit... and then I will buy the unit from you... that solves the entire problem... :) What falls, will fall

I'm not sure what it means either... but it's not my problem... It appears that you have made an offer, but that offer may not have been taken seriously enough to constitute an actual intent of purchase, where there may or may not have been the promise to pay installments... This confusion of sorts, is most likely related to the personal relationship between you and the seller... which may more-or-less relate to past postings, good intentions and the cost of oil in Russia. But regardless of the cost of rocket fuel I asked a simple question - received an answer - made a public proposal to purchase same... I do not frequent this site, but realize that for the most part... you are all good guys... some more than others... but I am not here to judge or point fingers... I'm here to learn about these cars... :) Saw something I was interested in... and Grandma knows the story... But perhaps you can buy the unit... and then I will buy the unit from you... that solves the entire problem... :) What falls, will fall

not to fill this thread up with crap but your past 2 post gyro33 you sound like a farging scam that i receive in my dang craiglist emails all the time lol. What do you do for a living?? lol anyone see why his post sound fishy? who in the hell talks like that on a car forum? so i say johnny wadd wins!!! lol

Edited by gottraction