Sonny_Jim's R04 88

Sonny_Jim

I have a windshield scheduled to go in this weekend and I need a new ignition box because CL isn't a good place for a working one :( I have LED fog/turn lights in the mail and got my Walbro yesterday. I'm probably going to be ordering a summit ignition on friday along with a 19c to go on further down the road.

• 4 weeks later...
Well last night I got it running so it's alive! I need to tune the FIP modded by Scott and sync the timing. I'll have a video of it up once I get some wires rerouted and the engine bay cleaned up again. It's been a long time coming but I finally got it back together and running after 4 long years! Edited by DGAF

DGAF, looks good man! Crazy to piece the history of these cars together and see where they've come from! Sucks about that windshield, and sucks even more that you had to sit in the lockup for dishing out some street justice.

I'd love to drive down to Portland for a meet. It's not that far. Though with my working 60-70 hours a week and a baby just around the corner, I don't think I'll be wandering too far from the local Seattle metro area for at least a little while for meets and hangouts.

DGAF, looks good man! Crazy to piece the history of these cars together and see where they've come from! Sucks about that windshield, and sucks even more that you had to sit in the lockup for dishing out some street justice.

I'd love to drive down to Portland for a meet. It's not that far. Though with my working 60-70 hours a week and a baby just around the corner, I don't think I'll be wandering too far from the local Seattle metro area for at least a little while for meets and hangouts.

Thanks for the compliment! Yeah, vigilante justice is frowned upon in the courts. I didn't have much going on in my life then so jail wasn't too bad.

Schaffman, that's a good looking car you got there! :)

• 2 weeks later...