Moving Sale

viper1355

When I bought my TSi, I got with it all the parts stripped out of (I believe) another SHP Fiji Conquest. As much as I would like to keep it all, I'm moving across the country in my quest and my YJ, and I don't have the capacity to haul what is basically another car across the country.

I would like to sell this as a whole lot because it's a ton of stuff and I don't have the time to itemize it all. I'd prefer not to ship it because, again, its most of a car, and I would rather not organize and ship 400 separate packages.

Stuff I know I have:

• Long block (complete engine, has intake manifold, does not have exhaust manifold or valve cover) and manual transmission. Mileage unknown, I was told it was pulled out of a car that had been running, but left sit.
  • Diff and axles
  • Rear struts (non-adjustable Monroe Sensa-tracs)
  • Fiji fenders in good condition with TSi emblems
  • Fiji doors (full doors, not shells)
  • Hatch
  • Cowl hood(Non-functional); It's all steel and painted Fiji blue, but the paint is cracking where the previous owner smoothed the welds with fiberglass.
  • Most if not all of the exterior trim pieces
  • At least one conquest tail light (Driver's side I think)
  • Two 7" wheels and two 8" rear wheels with bald tires
  • Gas tank; appears to be in fairly good shape, no holes or dents. It's empty and has been sealed with a gas cap the entire time I've had it.
  • Black dash and instrument cluster
  • Steering wheel
  • Center console; complete including OEM radio which should work
  • Wiring harness; It appears to be complete, but I haven't inspected it closely.
  • Throttle body (no injectors)
  • A variety of misc. parts

Things I either don't have or haven't found:

• Air dam
  • ECU
  • An exhaust manifold that isn't cracked
  • Antenna mast

I currently do not have any pictures, so make some requests and I'll take them next Friday. If you are curious about a part and don't see it listed, ask and I'll see if I can find it.

I'm looking to get 750 for all of this stuff. To give you an idea of how much it is, this was all delivered to me in a full to overflowing full size truck and trailer.

Side note: I have a full (I think) cloth black interior that I would include if the price is right.

Im interested in the gas tank if there is no rust inside it. Im also willing to pick it up (Im in central NJ)...Also, what year is the car? Thanks!

When I looked in it last, there was no rust that I could see. The parts all came out of what was *I think* an 88 TSi. Not sure as I'm not the one who stripped it.

I'm not looking to split this up just yet, but if I do I'll let you know. Unless you're interested in the whole lot?

I heard you say "The lot only," & I'm Not interested in the lot straight up front, so sorry ahead of time for asking (just know how things like this may/seem to change). Where in Eastern Pa. ? I may be willing to P/U if separated some items? My 1st & main interest is in the steering wheel. If things go the "split up way," I'm looking for a very good/excellent black steering wheel. Thanx for your time & attention. GL w/ the whole pickup sale. :)

post pict of the car might be interested.

Randy, It's not an assembled chassis, it's a bunch of separate parts from one car. If there's a specific part(s) you want a picture of, I can do that. I mean I could take a picture of everything sitting there, but it would just be a picture of a bunch of boxes and some body parts :].

I heard you say "The lot only," & I'm Not interested in the lot straight up front, so sorry ahead of time for asking (just know how things like this may/seem to change). Where in Eastern Pa. ? I may be willing to P/U if separated some items? My 1st & main interest is in the steering wheel. If things go the "split up way," I'm looking for a very good/excellent black steering wheel. Thanx for your time & attention. GL w/ the whole pickup sale. :)

Kidjc, the parts are located about 15 min from Allentown. If there's enough interest in separate parts or no interest in the lot I may split it up. Steering wheel is in good condition, although it's attached to the column still. I may also split this into a couple of lots and go from there.

I've been asking on the forum for ages now but i'll ask here and maybe get lucky. If you have there items in black that would be great.

Qty 1 radio bezel from 88-89, not cracked

Qty 1 plastic shift boot bezel for a manual, not the boot the plastic

Randy, It's not an assembled chassis, it's a bunch of separate parts from one car. If there's a specific part(s) you want a picture of, I can do that. I mean I could take a picture of everything sitting there, but it would just be a picture of a bunch of boxes and some body parts :].

Kidjc, the parts are located about 15 min from Allentown. If there's enough interest in separate parts or no interest in the lot I may split it up. Steering wheel is in good condition, although it's attached to the column still. I may also split this into a couple of lots and go from there.

Thanx! If you decide to go that way, or even part out, Please get in touch, PM me.

• 3 weeks later...