New product Thermal barrier intake gaskets!

Dodge2004srt4

• 2 weeks later...

Surely such an upstanding person as he claims to be would do just that.

I find it quite entertaining that 1.) He claims he was out just like us, but X more 2.) That he failed to once provide the name of the people he supposedly gave our money to so we can assist in either A. getting the product or B. getting our money back. Even though he was asked multiple times.

I should check out his sales. I would love to do business with this clown again. :-)

• 1 year later...

Wow just came across this thread when I read another post about the guy. It really sounds like a scam to me.

1.) Because he claimed in one of his posts that the company was either going to finish the gaskets or give him his money back.

2.) He claimed that the company went out of business and still won't give out the name of the company or show the recipt where he paid for the gaskets.

3.) He drug it out long enough where filing a claim with Paypal was no longer an option and then he flat out disappeared after saying what an upstanding, moral person he is.

I really hate to see things like this happen since I was personally involved in the raghead turbo scam around the same time this was going on.

I like the feedback thread, being newer on here I try to deal with people who have some feedback before getting involved. If everything he said was true and he got burned he still should have sent a refund, even a partial refund.

can you make them thicker, like 1/2 inch?

I'm not sure you bothered to read this whole thread but basically EVERYONE lost their money and the guy just vanished. If you really want something like this which I don't personally recommend then go online and source out phenolic gaskets and you will find what your looking for.

I would just eliminate the water / EGR going through the intake / TB and that will dramatically lower the temperature in the manifold. If you plan on just doing performance driving with the car then this will be fine because the heat in the manifold is for economy / fuel mileage purposes and cold weather driving. If your looking to get better gas mileage then leave it alone.

• 4 weeks later...
I just read this whole thread, wow, if I had a conquest still, I may have bought into this. it really sucks when yahoo's come on here to pedal products they "supposedly" can have made just to take our hard earned money and disappear. it pisses me off that there are people like this that take advantage of others. this community as a whole is great but these few bad apples can really mess things up for the rest of us. I understand delays and such, but after all this time, there should have been refunds of some sort, this was not an investment, this was a purchase, straight up. Edited by Xtreme Industries