New product Thermal barrier intake gaskets!

Dodge2004srt4

i 2 intend on waiting, as i see no reason to mistrust you at this point. things happen all the time and you are having a rough time right now. anybody that can't wait a bit longer ought to go to autozone and pick one of theese up!!!!! geeze

I plan on sticking this through, I just want the gasket, if it's a little late, so be it. Delays happen at shops, unforeseen events take place that you can't anticipate, $60, big woop, I'll wait for the product.

i 2 intend on waiting, as i see no reason to mistrust you at this point. things happen all the time and you are having a rough time right now. anybody that can't wait a bit longer ought to go to autozone and pick one of theese up!!!!! geeze

Thanks to both of you! Things do happen unforeseen to everyone and when they ARE done I will still need to figure out a way to pick them up. That time will come and get figured out. One way or another.

Chris.

I got 2 PM's about this, and then I jumped in the thread again. I read 1 and addressed everyone. Type with one finger takes forever and is difficult, Im used to typing blind and now I have to look for every key. Sorry it doesnt have the same personal attention I gave it 8-10 weeks ago but I also dont have the use of half my arm. Im doing all I can, and trying to sell and borrow money without a job. Its not that easy. My savings went into this, my entire savings but yes you are out $60 and I am just as sorry about your money as I am mine. This is as personal as I will get until I have each of your payments ready to be refunded, I have to work on getting that money and not responding to your emotions, or would you rather I spent all my time in here? That wont make any money to refund anyone, Skippy.

If i paypal Skippy his money can i have his gasket?

Yet another week goes by.......

Being that you are not willing to post an update, how about you provide the name of the company, the contact information and the order # so I can check it and provide an ETA? At this point you should be calling this company every week to get an update being they are several weeks behind. I understand missing a due date by a few days or maybe even a week or 2, but months? That is unacceptable on every level!

You took our cash and have not delivered and have been very unresponsive and very uninformative concerning this entire process. If you were not in a financial position to do this and couldnt afford to do it, then you should have made a better decision and not done it to begin with. You coming here and whining about your hardship is ridiculous, so man up and keep your excuses to yourself.

I'll be sure to PM you to come here and read being I dont want you to miss keeping up with your own thread again.

If i paypal Skippy his money can i have his gasket?

Not involving anyone any further until I hear back about my order.

If it helps I would be interested in buying one as well. For 60 bucks this is a great item. Just get ahold of me Dodge if you have one not spoken for.

Allen

Sorry but this is a closed issue until I have them in hand.

Yet another week goes by.......

Being that you are not willing to post an update, how about you provide the name of the company, the contact information and the order # so I can check it and provide an ETA? At this point you should be calling this company every week to get an update being they are several weeks behind. I understand missing a due date by a few days or maybe even a week or 2, but months? That is unacceptable on every level!

You took our cash and have not delivered and have been very unresponsive and very uninformative concerning this entire process. If you were not in a financial position to do this and couldnt afford to do it, then you should have made a better decision and not done it to begin with. You coming here and whining about your hardship is ridiculous, so man up and keep your excuses to yourself.

I'll be sure to PM you to come here and read being I dont want you to miss keeping up with your own thread again.

You dont like my EXCUSES? Sorry but facts are not excuses, and when you figure out how to make things appear out of thin air or learn how to squeeze blood from a turnip you let me know. The second you can make the gaskets appear or money show up in my account Ill send it right over. Im not going to sit here without an update on a daily basis for anyone, Ive told you from day 1 how this was going and since then how it will continue. If your confused then have someone read it to you, Im not enjoying losing MY money or anyone else's. I sure as crap dont like spending extra time saying the same ridiculous thing over and over.

Ive done nothing criminal, nor have I mislead anyone, so you can be as patient as I am forced to be......or waste your time hammering at the jaws, pointlessly. By the time there is a valid point to harassing me, you will already have your money back, or the product. Ive posted everything of value I own, buy it and Ill take what I owe you off the price, until it DOES sell, there is no money to sling around. I cant be MORE clear. Im out well over $600, yet Im still willing to refund you when the first of the money or gaskets arrive......amazing. Just cause I seem to have made a bad investment, doesnt mean Im going to drag everyone else down.

Concerning your well worded but poorly factual lecture, the proof is in all the posts for all to see, and by sending in your money you agreed to it. Until there is an update, Im not wasting MY time or anyone else's. You can check public records and check my "hardship", any work related injury will show especially when there are court appearances. You asked, I gave you EXTRA info....not my problem you dont like it, I sure dont either.

• 2 weeks later...

After waiting nearly 2 months for a reply they said they ended up moving to a new location due to rent going up and they got pretty far behind because of the move being unexpected. They tell me that in about 2-3 weeks they will have them done or a refund for me. I told them I have alot of pissed off customers and I need a resolution ASAP. So once I get the email Ill have the money sent via Paypal or the gaskets to ship off.

Keeping this updated as I receive them,

Chris.

• 3 weeks later...

Guy, give us a update - it's been months.

Let us know, are we going to get this Thermal barrier intake gaskets or you should start giving us our money back.

I gave everyone an update on September 5th not even a month ago, its still the same now as it was then. I really cant believe you need any more clarification than what I have already given. Try reading it again and maybe you will finally understand, I wont be giving any further updates on a dead and spoken issue. Im not here to pat anyone's back or feed any unneeded BS. You will get your money when I receive it as previously stated or the gaskets as previously stated, end of story.

guys, take the fact that hes still here, as a sign hes not trying to scam everyone sheesh. the last guy that did a group buy on upgrading turbos disappeared, and stopped responding

btw, question, are these made the same as the hondata gasket?

guys, take the fact that hes still here, as a sign hes not trying to scam everyone sheesh. the last guy that did a group buy on upgrading turbos disappeared, and stopped responding

btw, question, are these made the same as the hondata gasket?

Im sure they are similar but I have heard nothing decent about the Hondata gaskets due to the fact that they were rather thin and these are about twice as thick. Im sure the material is about the same, made from a proprietary Nylon composite of some sort. The makers of these types of gaskets recognized over the last 8 or so years that the Hondata gasket was a good idea but was no of sufficient thickness or material to do as good a job as a newer different design could provide. I wish this had gone smooth like planned and that the manufacturer was not screwing around with time frames or atleast told me the truth from the point in time that they realized the delay or inability to complete the order as promised. If these arent made and I end up with a refund then the next time I make these I will list them when they are actually made so there isnt a wait and I know before hand there wont be any delays. Im not happy about having my name or anything else dragged through mud or inconveniencing people or friends. I enjoy helping people out and coming up with new things. Anyone who thinks I did this on purpose obviously does not know me and has the wrong idea about my intentions.

Im sure they are similar but I have heard nothing decent about the Hondata gaskets due to the fact that they were rather thin and these are about twice as thick. Im sure the material is about the same, made from a proprietary Nylon composite of some sort. The makers of these types of gaskets recognized over the last 8 or so years that the Hondata gasket was a good idea but was no of sufficient thickness or material to do as good a job as a newer different design could provide. I wish this had gone smooth like planned and that the manufacturer was not screwing around with time frames or atleast told me the truth from the point in time that they realized the delay or inability to complete the order as promised. If these arent made and I end up with a refund then the next time I make these I will list them when they are actually made so there isnt a wait and I know before hand there wont be any delays. Im not happy about having my name or anything else dragged through mud or inconveniencing people or friends. I enjoy helping people out and coming up with new things. Anyone who thinks I did this on purpose obviously does not know me and has the wrong idea about my intentions.

i was just curious as my buddy is 2.4 swapping his neon now, and he ordered the gasket (ordered wrong one) but its 1/4" thick. seems like you could blow a piece out in big boost applications to me

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How sad is this group buy?

I have yet to get anything even close to your comments from neverfastenough who bought and paid for 5 of these. As the money comes in everyone will get a refund. I will start with whomever has the most invested and then move to those who have "patiently" waited along with repeat buyers. Nearly everyone has been an adult about this issue but a few select people dont give a rats *** about being polite or keeping things civil so until you learn how to be civil you can get in the back of the line while the rest collect what is coming to them. Im tired of the a** chewing.

Edited by Dodge2004srt4

I guest this project is not going to happen, please refund my money back to PayPal at: alexpro@earthlink.net and let me know when you have refund the money.

It appears that it is not, Ill be sure with anything in the future to have everything in stock before the post goes up, as I am not willing to lose more money or stick my neck out to be screwed by anyone else in this manner again. I did just fine with the key blanks I sold, and when I get settled I know Ill do fine with the HID kits I will sell. All because they are made and will be in stock or ready to be drop shipped to member's houses.

Yeah I would like to have my money back too

Prototype1978@gmail.com , thanks

Marcos

I should have just sold the last thing you bought less the gasket price. Would have cut you out of waiting for the refund. Either that or the first thing you bought, but I think that was around the time this group buy started, not after it failed.

I don't understand what you are saying - you talk in circles,I just want to know when am I going to get my money back, I paid you back months ago for the gasket and no product.

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/public/style_images/master/snapback.pnglionking, on 03 November 2012 - 06:03 PM, said:

I guest this project is not going to happen, please refund my money back to PayPal at: alexpro@earthlink.net and let me know when you have refund the money.

"What the hell does this mean below, you said that: "I am not willing to lose more money" so why should I lose my money on your bad decisions- just want my money back to: alexpro@earthlink.net .

It appears that it is not, Ill be sure with anything in the future to have everything in stock before the post goes up, as I am not willing to lose more money or stick my neck out to be screwed by anyone else in this manner again. I did just fine with the key blanks I sold, and when I get settled I know Ill do fine with the HID kits I will sell. All because they are made and will be in stock or ready to be drop shipped to member's houses.