New product Thermal barrier intake gaskets!

Dodge2004srt4

Any word on if this is moving forward or not?

Im still waiting on 2 more paid gaskets and this will go forward! One person said they wanted 2 and havent really received confirmation or payment. As far as any watchers go that werent on a list, you dont need to be shy! Order 1 and this will move!

Chris.

Im going to give this 2 more weeks to see what turns out until my next paycheck. If I dont have more than 8 sold, and no one else shows interested Im not going to buy 17 of these for myself. Its a great product thats functional for our nearly 30 year old engines that may end up getting canned because I dont have tons of money to have these made and then sell them. Thanks to those who have shown interest and paid. As soon as 2 more gaskets are paid for this is getting started the same day but in 2 weeks if I havent gotten those 2 gaskets ordered Ill be forced to refund those who paid.

Seems like everyone wants new stuff and misses the mass produced parts that used to be made but I totally see why they arent made anymore. Either way folks I tried best I could to bring something fresh to our old cars, if I had the assets available I would have made them first and announced it after a finished product. Or if I had the equipment and software to do these on my own this would be no problem.

2 More gaskets guys, thats all it takes!

Question: will this gasket fit my Marnal Head in my 86 Starion, if yes - Iam in............thanks

Im using a Marnal head in my build, they use the same gaskets as the Mitsubishi head so it will work.

Ok so there $55 plus $6 shipping. When can I expect to receive it? Very interested!!

The order will be placed on Monday and they say allow 6-8 weeks for the whole order to be made. It could be quicker but no one wants to under promise the time including me and have a lot of people upset because they were late. Thats the time frame I was given but they told me not to be surprised if they are done sooner. Of course the day they are done they will be in the mail on the way to you. If I have the time this week I will place the order prior to Monday.

Both of you feel free to let me know if there are any more questions!

Paypal is Dodge2004srt4@hotmail.com

$61 shipped fee free using payment owed or $63 if you send it normally. Dont forget to put in the notes your address or PM me, though I prefer it in the Paypal payment so I can save it in my email.

Thanks,

Chris.

Edited by Dodge2004srt4

What happen. I send you payment and no respond with this item?

Were you looking for me to say I got payment or did you not read the thread to find out how this was working or progressing? I have been clear on many posts and questions that these were being built and I needed full deposits to get these made. They arent cheap and I cant afford to have them made all at my expense just to wait for payment. As it is, I have paid for 15 of these on my own to get them built and will just have to wait and hop I can sell them either before they are completed or after they are made. I did receive your payment, if I had not I wouldnt have added you to the list, and would have brought it to your attention.

Chris.

Lionking, I also told you the wrong amount since you didnt know what to pay ahead of time and I shorted myself $5 for shipping. They were $61 shipped and you only paid $56, so you got a deal and I didnt bother to request the last $5. There is another person on here who owes me $5 but I guess Ill let it slide since Ive been waiting a month for it. If you need clarification beyond what Ive already posted above or in any of the rest of the thread please send a PM. I dont think the thread needs any more posts explaining the process or progress until there is another update.

Chris.

• 1 month later...

I just got power this weekend, no telling if they even have power yet, and tomorrow is the first business day since mine was on. Ill email them and see if I can get an update. Ordered end of May and they quoted about 6-8 weeks so its not quite that time yet. Im sure when they are ready Ill get a phone call.

Chris.

I surely will, Im waiting on an engine hoist to rent or buy, and that gasket to bolt up the intake (not that its hard to take off later on). As soon as I get a reply back Ill let you know, the guy isnt usually on top of his emails daily, sometimes I dont get a reply until Friday, I guess thats when they wrap that sort of stuff up when they dont have spare time.

Chris.

• 4 weeks later...

I was looking at my intakes yesterday to see what you were speaking of Venable. The larger port running to the stock intake fuel mixer is there, but blocked off a few inches from where it meets the head. The small port is not even there but I can see the circle from a previous head gasket. I was under the assumption those are coolant ports on the stock intake, not fuel related. Or are you saying the are fuel related on the Magna?

No matter, HOT coolant is actually routed through the intake (both stock and MPI) which is going to be doing quite a heat up on it's own. This would probably be much more effective if you didnt have 200+ degree coolant freely flowing past the gasket already to heat the intake/air up.

Exactly. I have always blocked the water passages to keep water out of the intake manifold and TB. Doesn't really matter what gasket you use if you are still flowing hot coolant through the bottom of the mani. Guaranted that water is transferring heat into the mani more effectively than the stock gasket.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been nice and all of us have been patient and you have choose to ignore this topic and our question as to when these are going to be available. You have been online several times and yet still have not addressed this. So with that in mind I will give you 24 hours to refund my money (even the extra I paid for another that shorted you).

To the others of you that purchased from him, I highly recommend you make the same request. Then if he does not do so, we all report him on paypal and on this forum.

Wow Skippy, if you had an issue or question maybe you should PM me? Ive been waiting myself for just as long as the rest of you, and have not received an update myself. You will get your gasket or your money back. If you want the latter than I will need to sell my parts to refund you or regain use of my right writing hand so I can work. I cant drive safely or return to work. I cant do anymore at this point, so I will assume everyone just wants a refund so Ill just part out my whole setup and refund everyone when those parts sell. I made it clear from day 1 how I was a middleman and recorded all who paid, there has been no deception and I have been honest. Everyone who wishes a refund can send me a PM and they will be issued in the order paid when I have, as I have funds to send. If I do get word I will update everyone. I jumped on this thread when someone was kind enough to alert me there was concern so, Im here and have given you my word as I am able to at this time.

Excuse me? Not only have I posted in this forum but I have also PM'd you along with the others on the PM for this purchase. They responded, why didnt you?

You should have proactively came here and kept us up to date at least weekly after your initial time had come and gone.

If you sent me a PM then I would have responded. Maybe its a misunderstanding and you are excused. I replied to everyone, on here and have lost more money than any of you in this situation but Im not going to say its not my fault, Im just going to refund everyone when I have money to send. You honestly expect me to have bothered a company weekly for an update on such a trivial investment? Then surely it would have purposefully been delayed.

Anyway, last I checked on this was August 3rd-4th, there were no questions and I had been on disability by then so my mind has been on getting seen for medical treatment since then, a whole 2 weeks I left this thread without reading it daily. Ive spent the nearly 2 years on these forums with zero issues to ruin it over $500? If I was working thats not even half a paycheck, so trust me thats not worth it. I have nothing more to say that hasnt been said, air your dirty laundry in PM's if you think you need to be personal about this. I havent ignored anyone, just havent been on a computer much which is bad timing. I leave pages up so anytime anyone is on the computer they are on this site. I cant be on here 24/7.

Edited by Dodge2004srt4

Excuse me? Not only have I posted in this forum but I have also PM'd you along with the others on the PM for this purchase. They responded, why didnt you?

You should have proactively came here and kept us up to date at least weekly after your initial time had come and gone.

I got 2 PM's about this, and then I jumped in the thread again. I read 1 and addressed everyone. Type with one finger takes forever and is difficult, Im used to typing blind and now I have to look for every key. Sorry it doesnt have the same personal attention I gave it 8-10 weeks ago but I also dont have the use of half my arm. Im doing all I can, and trying to sell and borrow money without a job. Its not that easy. My savings went into this, my entire savings but yes you are out $60 and I am just as sorry about your money as I am mine. This is as personal as I will get until I have each of your payments ready to be refunded, I have to work on getting that money and not responding to your emotions, or would you rather I spent all my time in here? That wont make any money to refund anyone, Skippy.