Complete Manual Seatbelt Setup, EVO-II Momo Wheel + Hub, Clean Black Interior, and much more!

Foreverzero

What about the stuff I pm'd about? Haven't heard a word.

Try calling him at the listed number. I did and got a hold of him via txt.

What about the stuff I pm'd about? Haven't heard a word.

I sincerely apologize. I got so many PM's, texts, calls, and replys that I had a hard time keeping track of who's who and who wanted what. Especially when a couple buyers backed out then I hard a tougher time remembering who was next in line and notifying them :unsure: . You've got a PM.

How much for the door panels to 33012? In good shape? I technically only need the drivers side panel.

I'm headed up to FedEx tomorrow to ship out several items so I'll check what the shipping cost on the panels would be. Or just one if need be. Luckily enough, the purchaser of the manual seatbelt setup didn't want/need the door panels so I've still got a pair sitting around. I'll PM you tomorrow afternoon

To anyone else with any inquiries, my phone is by far the best way to get a hold of me as work keeps me away from my desktop often times. The bold listed parts on the original post are all still available!! ^_^

Thanks,

Cameron

417-five nine 7- 2 six 9 seven