The conquest's replacements...

BOOSTED88tsi

It was a salvaged title and the guy i bought it from never payed off the loan once i bought it from him. Soooooo after paying $1800 in back fees to the dmv i couldn't get the car registered in my name or tags. Edited by BOOSTED88tsi

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Lol, I haven't seen a Cannondale bike in years dude. Where did you find that thing? Is it the EFI model? I heard stories about there being a long pause between throttle actuation and engine response. Have you put in any seat time yet?

craigslist. I was only trying to spend 3k which out here will get you a plated drz with knobbys still. This thing came up, i started googling them and was sold. It's injected, and 03 which had all the motor problems fixed, had 17's, and had 10 hours on it. I've put 350ish miles on it already. There's a little delay but its not super bad. Its got a programmable ecu from the factory i just need to get the software for it but its also been supposedly been tuned so that might have helped. I ran my buddy who picked up a 04 ktm 625 last night and pulled on him pretty damn good. I was surprised honestly, his bike is running a tad lean but still i thought he would pull on me haha. I guess im just way lighter.