Hi, Im "FRANK" to the Conquest scene!

JSD1979

Hello,

Name is James, from Pensacola Florida, I am new to the car scene and I have been lurking around in your forums for quite a while. Decided it was time to take the plunge and purchase a Conquest. I really figure it's as good as any of a time to buy one since I just moved down to Florida and have no idea who anyone is. So it gives my son and I quality bonding time... "That's what I tell me wife" So she said it was a good idea and to go ahead and buy a car :). So now the hunt begins for a local car. Saw one in Texas... just a matter of getting it but not sure if its really "the one" for me!

Well if you want to know anything about me. Just ask!

ps. If you dont understand the topic title, please disregard I am sure some will get it!

Take care

~James

Hi James,Im Frank and have a quest for sale in NorthCarolna.It wont help your bonding time because its mostly already been restored.

Thanks,Frank http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h279/boosttoy/Conquest/

Edited by BOOSTTOY

Hey Frank, I also live in Pensacola and I am pretty new to the Starquest club. I can tell you that everyone has been great as far as giving advice and directing you to the right place to get parts, it is nice to save time buy being able to ask questions. there are a few questers around the panhandle area, I have only met one so far and he is out of Panama city, so several of us should try and get together some time( hard to find the time sometimes). If I could give you any advise, it would be get an 88 or 89 model year, they have a little heavier tranny and rear diff and the seats are better, also the ECU is more tunable and they have fewer electrical issues.check craigs list and this forum, also ebay. I found my 87 in dothan al about 2 hours away, so they are out there,take it easy.

barkley

• 1 month later...