ROBH GREAT GUY

randy

I made 2 purchases from ROBH the first one was on Feb 16-12 when i purchased his

4x750cc injectors and the aeromotive fuel pressure regulator and he threw in a couple braided

lines to sweeten the deal.The parts arrived clean and in excellent shape and packaged very well

they was also shipped in a timely manner.

My next purchase was on March 2-12 when i purchased the wastegate from him and he sent me the dump tube and he also sent me some injector clips for the earlier purchase of the injectors.

The wastegate looks brand new. He once again boxed my package up nice and shipped in a

timely manner. I would definitely purchase from him anytime he is a great dude to purchase from

and corresponding with him was just as smooth and great. He has my vote for good salesmanship.

THANKS AGAIN :D :D :D :D :D :D

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I bought a pair of SHP 9's + tires from Rob. good honest guy. it would've been a solid transaction but there was plenty of delay (good thing i wasn't in a rush) & making two payments wasn't needed, if only he had calculated the shipping cost at the start.

I'd buy something from Rob again

• 2 months later...