89 SHP $3000 *SOLD*

marso

Fiji FTW , very nice quest for a very fair price ;) glws

Thanks but don't let the pictures fool you it's in serious need of a paint job and spoiler, side pieces replacecment which I have a good set. The car is very solid. Frame rails body has no rust.

Very nice price, especialy for us northerners. I need to convince myself to move on from my rusty 14 year project. Dont sell it for a dime less, R-title or not, thats a good price with all you have.

Very nice price, especialy for us northerners. I need to convince myself to move on from my rusty 14 year project. Dont sell it for a dime less, R-title or not, thats a good price with all you have.

Thanks. The rebuilt title means nothing there is absolutely nothing wrong with the car I don't know why the insurance totaled it the damage was minimal. The car came from Pennsylvania but there is no rust under the car or anywhere else except one small spot under the sunfoof and some on the front and rear bumper supports. I went up there inspected the car, bought it and drove it home to South Florida. I'm not taking much less if at all although I need to pay doctor bills I'm not going to give it away. I have 3k in the engine alone.

Edited by marso

• 2 weeks later...