CRAIGSLIST: Lost of Starquest for sale in florida

The white w/red interior '88 is a pretty lady.

Amen, brother! I almost had to go against all common sense when there was a white 88 with tan interior listed for 2k locally. Someone got an awesome deal and, luckily for me, the decision was taken out of my hands lol.

You're kidding, right? Florida cars have little rust unless driven on the beach. Did you ever see a car from up north? All the salt and etc from winter roads eats away all along the body and frame. The major factor in Florida is bad drivers wrecking these cars.

You're kidding, right? Florida cars have little rust unless driven on the beach. Did you ever see a car from up north? All the salt and etc from winter roads eats away all along the body and frame. The major factor in Florida is bad drivers wrecking these cars.

that too but I was interested in the white redline cloth car until I saw the amount of rust on it, I have bought two cars from Florida and both have had some sort of rust on them. Not bad but a little bit and one came out of Orlando and the other Fort Myers area. The white one has no obvious rust until you look at the other pictures the seller provided but it is there and that is just the rust you see which makes me think it would be a lot more when you go to try and correct. Of course it is in Miami but a little rust is a BIG problem beacuse once it starts it will not stop. I mean Florida is not Indiana, Detroit or Ohio but cars still rust a lot there. The best states are TN, Texas, North Lousiana and Kentucky heck even Seattle has a bunch of rust free cars for whatever reason that is.

I've lived in Florida most of my life and this place has lots of rusty cars whether you're by the beach or not. It rains alot, it's always humid and if you live in an open area with foilage there almost always dew every morning. The majority of Quests I've seen here have some kind of rust. The best states to get a car from are the desert states like Arizona or New Mexico even Southern California.

Edited by marso