Clean, flat M27 JV head casting straight from the Mitsu dealer

NudeLobster

I was under the impression this head was new, but there seems to be a light coating of carbon inside the exhaust valve chambers. All the surfaces are machined flat and chamber ports are clean. Valve seats look good. JV are rusty and cam tower bolts are rusty. This is how I got it from the Mitsu dealer.

175 plus shipping OBO

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc92/pocketrocket1331/Mobile%20Uploads/1329965049.jpg

It's been laying around as a spare back up but I really need some monies to ceramic coat my exhaust mani and turbo hot side. Or for a MAF-T II. or for my hardpipes to be powdercoated. Or for a universal HKS mushroom air filter. Or for a Synapse DV BOV. Or QTP electric exhaust cut out 3"

If you have any of the listed above, I'd be happy to trade too :)

also coming soon is a fully assembled stock head with 95k miles on it. needs resurface. I want to check for cracks before posting, but if you're interested in that I'll take 100 plus shipping.

-Justin

*edit*

I'll sell the used, well oiled valve train (95k miles no abnormal wear) in the new m27 cast to make a bolt on head for 225 plus shipping OBO

Edited by NudeLobster

• 2 weeks later...