CLS AMG 63

Laodicea

Ok some of you have read my other post about the AMG E63. Well this was on the same road in the same area but a black CLS AMG 63. I started taunting him when he came up behind me fast. Then before we really got into it..he passed me up fast and then slowed up then I passed him up fast and slowed up...ok we are ready go when the traffic opens up ahead of us. He was infront of me and I was on his tail...the lane opened up and he took off and I followed. I was in 4th gear and stayed in 4th the whole time. I stayed on his tail ...but I wasn't gaining...and he wasn't pulling away. I let off and braked @120...he slowed to a reasonable speed as well but kept on going...I guess he was in a hurry and didn't even know I was there..LOL
  • Like 1

You seem to have a knock for meet those AMGs...

I know the heavier JZ motor changes the weight distribution on a SQ chassis but I 've never had the pleasure

of driving in one. How does you car handle at cutting traffic at high speeds?

I cannot tell the difference from when the g54b was in it....but when you are changing lanes fast DO NOT be hitting full boost...half throttle it until you get your tires straight. I have 5 inches of play at my steering wheel so I have to be more careful. I am working on making a manual rack and pinion for it soon...got the stuff just need time to take car apart and fab it...since it is my daily driver.