Sunroof Guts, HVAC Display Module, Wiper Cowl

riceboyler

The guts of the sunroof mechanism on my 89 are gone, meaning no worky at all. I just need the mechanism (both inside the car and on the glass), not the actual sunroof glass itself.

The display module in the car has no mounting ears left and is in pretty rough shape. Let me know what you got, doesn't have to be in perfect condition, as I'll probably be buying some of the overlays from natallica, but would like it to be mounted solidly.

Finally, in my stupidity, this weekend I forgot that 23 year old, sun-baked plastic doesn't really like to move easily, and I broke the driver's side half of the wiper cowl.

Thanks!

If you cannot find a sunroof mech on here, the guts of the mech on a 1st gen ford explorer sunroof are the same. Just have to swap the knob and plastic cover on the interior side and top plate on top.

If you cannot find a sunroof mech on here, the guts of the mech on a 1st gen ford explorer sunroof are the same. Just have to swap the knob and plastic cover on the interior side and top plate on top.

You, sir, are my hero. I'm headed to Pull a Part today, and I have a pretty good feeling they have more Exploders than Starquests.

I have a display from an 87 that has chrome buttons, and an 89 display.

Shoot me a PM with what you want for the 89 shipped to 37188. Thanks!