Hi there! new here

1quickchic

Hi I'm new I'm new to the board and new to these cars, but let me introduce myself.

Im Charity, and I bought my quest a lil while back and have been slowly restoring it to its semi-original condition, so far it has a new non-jet valve head, and all the parts that come with the teritory such and gasket and timing kit, she has 62k on here and everything is mint , and through the luck of the draw im the first owner! seem it went throught a few peoples hands but was never taken out of the dealers name so..... I own a new 88 conquest!

while I'm am sorta new to this car I am not new to cars in general and am a big mitsu head, owning several other mitsu's one of which being my my favorite car 1g eclipse, which has way to much done to it actually pretty much everything done, my 95 mirage with a 2.4 galant engine swap, and my DD 97 montero which is stock.

As being a mitsu enthusiest its kinda a dream to actually finally own one of these beutiful cars! and cant wait to get her on the road:)