Dodge Stealth his 10.95@124.77 in the 1/4 mile. On a stock engine, stock turbo's.

Fanta

3000gt's are one of my favorite cars. i don't know why more people don't really modify them to a big level.

I think it really has to do with the engine bay, but in all reality, they're beasts. Was watching a video from 1993 where it was against a stock Supra, RX7, NSX-R, Evo3, WRX STI, and such and it held up pretty well.

My 95 did 11.6 on the 1/4, and it was without any weight saving. Still had working A/C and everything. 3/@S's can be beasts.. but it just depends on how much you want to spend on them. It's an expensive hobby. With the amount of money I put into mods, I could've bought 2-3 nice clean Starions.

I've looked into getting one a few different times both non turbo for a daily and a turbo for fun and everytime i look for mods and parts and come away blinking in suprise. They are spendy boogers to mod way to spendy for me, cool fast cars though.

I've looked into getting one a few different times both non turbo for a daily and a turbo for fun and everytime i look for mods and parts and come away blinking in suprise. They are spendy boogers to mod way to spendy for me, cool fast cars though.

No different than an FD3S RX7, Z32 300ZX Twin Turbo, MKIV Supra, and such. We're just used to a Starion being so affordable :D

i didn't know the stealth's came with rear steering :unsure:

I'm still surprised at that, I mean I know its mentioned int he VR4, and I know the Stealth RT/TT is basically the same minus the active aero - I just always forget the steering part.

Roughly 3700lbs. they are heavy pigs.

i was thinking they were in the 3700 area but want'd to be on the safe side,, thats some serious weight reduction to any car 900 lbs

900 lbs off a Conquest would put it in the 9's easily with 375hp