2 cars for 1

Wally Walt

Hey everyone i finished my built finally and its super clean and runs but for some reason when you turn on the lights i t starts to lose power and it has a brand new alternator in it but idk its bored .30 over with wiseco pistons the crank is cut and has a marnel head on it. I may have out 5 miles on it after the build and some unlucky stuff happened in the family and im really looking at a newer car anyway so the 88 starion that is rebuilt it for sale for 1500 with an 87 parts car thats super clean just has a v6 in it and all my other parts and pieces that i have extra. I had to ove to new place because i lost my house sadly and have no garage so i need them gone soon. If you have any questions you can contact me 330 271 9747 names walter

http://s1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa342/WalterHaver/

Thank you very much i know its a low price but from whats been going on and not having a garage i cant have a parts car sitting with all my extra parts in it and i really just need a car to get me back in forth that i can get in everyday and not question whats going to happen

Does it seem like the electrical charging system is shot, or something up with the headlights? I am wondering if this is something I could drive home to Indiana as long as it was a daylight trip, or would I need to tow it. If I have to tow I can't take the parts car and the running car... can't tow two cars at once :)

Thanks,

Keith