88 Starion $3k Denver CL White

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2750523054.html

"Hi I got a white 1988 starion for trade or sale. Testing the water to see if anyone actually wants it. The car has originally 140xxx miles. The motor was rebuild by the previous owner with 40xxx miles on it. Got stage 3 f1 clutch. The turbo was also upgraded by the previous owner from the stock 8g to 16g. Just had intake gasket and oil pan gasket replaced a day ago. Willing to trade for other turbo cars. No POS put together yourself cars, no projects unless there's a good looking girl with it. I'll post up pics later but for now email me what you got to offer. LEAVE A NUMBER WHEN YOU EMAIL ME and I'll txt you or call back ASAP. Work weird schedules so sorry for any inconvenience."

• 1 month later...
I just picked this car up about a week ago. The motor was siezed ran it out of oil and the #4 rod bearing took it. Posting in different places for the issues that I have. Got a much better deal on this than was expecting. Edited by cncking2000

• 2 weeks later...