Seat belt track and motor

kstokes606

• 2 weeks later...
I got the track and motor, but the lower retainer is a bit rusty, howerver clean inside... thats what counts. text or call me so we can talk about it. Kenny

kstokes606,

I am sorry I didn't reply in a timely manor. My life has been a bit insane and will be for the next week. If you are still in need by the end of the week I can help you out.

My apologies,

Lance

• 2 months later...

I am still in need of the seat belt track and the driver side motor. I have paid for it once already but still have not received it yet, so I guest that I am going to have to buy another one and see I get it this time. If I get taken this time, that will be the third strick, and I am going to have to find another source for parts.

Never take kindness for weakness, for what goes around, comes around.

GOD bless.

I will hook you up for free brother. Just pay for shipping. Telle exactly what you need. Others have helped me on this site with free parts and your right, what goes around does return in kind. God bless you!

I need the driver side motor and the ribbon inside the track that the seat belt in attached to. After I took all of the tracks off, I found out that if you take the end switch off at the windsheld A-Post , the ribbon that the seat belt bolt is on, pulls out easy.

Shipping address sent PM. PM me with the shipping charges and I can paypal it to you.

Thanks brother, and GOD bless.

Edited by kstokes606