gauge lights don't work

86starionIA

alright need help. can any body help me figure out what all the wires that used to go to the radio do

did some more messing around and got the gauge lights to work and the heater lights to stay on but the clock light still doesn't work and you can't dim the lights

any ideas?

Edited by 86starionIA

Problem solved

alright need help. can any body help me figure out what all the wires that used to go to the radio do

did some more messing around and got the gauge lights to work and the heater lights to stay on but the clock light still doesn't work and you can't dim the lights

any ideas?

any ideas?

The clock has a light bulb inside it's housing that may be burnt out.

The instrument light dimmer switch may be shot causing you to not being able to adjust brightness.

For What It's Wortrh.

KEN

The clock has a light bulb inside it's housing that may be burnt out.

The instrument light dimmer switch may be shot causing you to not being able to adjust brightness.

For What It's Wortrh.

KEN

For the most part got it fixed guessing dimmer switch is shot any ideas where i could get one other than the forum ?