NON-SQ But Cool as hell I think

Lidoidol

So my roommate asked me if I knew any car guys that might be interested in his car, I said, well, I just might...

It's a 79 Chrysler Cordoba 300 two door. They only made 3811 examples of this car so it is pretty darn rare. Also it is an A74 package, which indicates Heavy duty with the 4bbl Thermoquad and Torqueflight 727. This particular car also has a decent little bit of work done... Nasty cam (specs unknown), hi rise intake, holley 750 dp, gears, beefed up tranny, and... NITROUS... 150hp wet shot to be exact.... this big ol boat has gone 13.4 spinning all the way through second!!! He is asking 3000 obo

Now for the bad: It needs quite a bit of TLC.... needs to be stripped down, rust fixed, repainted. Needs interior... or... keep it as a drag car

His name is Kyle Radunz and his #352-615-7633 or you can hit me up on here and I can pass the word.

Car is very reliable.

post-1647-0-77005300-1320797294_thumb.jpg

post-1647-0-40692200-1320797183_thumb.jpg

LMAO... I know all I can think of is Ricardo Montalban and that darn commercial... lol But as much as this thing is a giant boat, it is still a pretty cool car, and the only one I have ever seen!!!

Saw one of those in the a pick'n'pull a while back...bought some parts off of it and sold them for quite a bit. Was a neat car and a shame.

Good luck with the sale... definitely a collector.

And, should be a 360, right?

Edited by strang3majik