wanting to sell my conquest

vmstsi

Wow! I really like this car ... esp since two of mine are white. :D What kind of mileage are talking? How long it's been sitting since last run? (Your referenced post is from 09). Any new mechanical issues? Still have the knock?

I was searching to try to figure out whether I can run a Starion LSD in my Stealth - since it's a real LSD, right, not a VLSD? Anyway I came upon this forum, and I just so happened to look right when you posted so you were on the new topic list on the right ... the rest is magic

Well, I'm even more interested in this than was when I posted up before .... my Starion just got crushed by a tree in the stupid Oct. snow storm we just had. Problem is, till I part it out and scrap it to get some money together, this car will be long gone.

• 5 months later...
so i still have this and would really like it gone. ive come to the realization that im never gonna do anything with it. someone buy this just for the parts alone. text me 5709744056 Edited by vmstsi