NEED TO SELL atlantic blue 87 quest COMPLETE (motor + 89 trans) roller + extras for sale in nj PRICE DROP $900

billmongold

thats the picture. the previous owner replaced some front end stuff and it did have a grille but my buddy tapped my front bumper backing up and the grille popped out (i guess there were broken clips or no screws in it) and it fell off. i put it in my moms garage while i ordered clips and she broke it accidentily and threw it out. i havent messed with the body panels, i know they can be adjusted a lil better, but im no body guy, id prob just make it worse, lol. the car is pretty nice and straight, with no frame damage or rot... ive had it on a lift and have inspected it thouroughly, because i assumed since some of the fromt end panels were replaced that it must have been hit hard, but it wasnt and everything is a-ok. good eye though. i never noticed that in the pic.

i cant believe people arent jumping on this. we all know how expensive parts are for these, and theres a good deal of upgrades in the car that go with it, like the s16g and wisecos, not to mention the block with almost $400 worth of machine work done, including a race hone and .040 overbore. just those things i just listed right there cost me $1380.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...