Still for sale 400 for whole car

Thanks ,Frank

Edited by BOOSTTOY

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Still for sale Earl.Christmas sale expired now 400 for car and wheels

Thanks,Frank

Edited by BOOSTTOY

that has to be the nicest red conquest clean i have seen in awhile did you do all the work or did 1 company?the interior is so sweeeeeet............................ i hope to not sound like a copy cat but i want my interior to look like yours in so many ways wow wee sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.................

Thanks Chris.This is one of the nicest rust free quest ive seen.Interiorly and exterior its a 9 of 10.I have restored all the bad mechanical parts and have a new forged piston motor balanced,blueprinted on the stand.I have a fresh njv head with solid rockers and new cam,balance elimanator kit new chains gears new oem oil pump ect ect ect .It has all new gauges with wideband,nice interior/carped,mits floor mats,new pioneer 7.2 dvd player,2 new jl amps,type r 6.5 ft and rear.2 jl new subs in rear,ipod connection.Steering wheel in excellant condition,New red top battery,new hoses,new ft mount ic ,new hard pipes polished,new aluminum big core radiator,new aeromotive fpr and new stock fpr,new oe plugs,ngk wires,greddy bov piped back into intake,new all 4 rotors,pads,rear calipers,new rear ebrake cables not onstaled yet,new fuel pump,tank boiled cleaned,painted,new primary and secondary fuel filters.new delphi injectors,new act clutch,pressure plate,and bearings,fresh cut flywheel,I have shp 8s and 9s fully polished inside and out and a exter set of 7s and 8s polished with good tires,the shp wheels have brand new kumho xs on them 2654516 and 2255016 .You should get the point by now everthing has been touched or has a new part ready waiting for the old to expire.Ive coverd up gradeing everthing i want to except the suspension,I will put coilovers

on it and be done as my next step if i keep it.I have a 89 shp doner car and spare extra parts.including enkie 92 gold wheels.I have repaired and replaced many many things that i cant remember to list.I also have all reciepts i will add them up and let you guys know the investment not counting the 200 plus hours i have in nit.

All this can be sold as a package if any intrest.Give me a call 3363995322.

Red car and non shp wheels sold.Still have gold wheels and blue car for sale 400.00

Thanks,Frank

Edited by BOOSTTOY

To answer your original question i did all the work other than the paint body and interior seats.Ive spent 11k plus total. I will take 10k for everything.

Thanks,Frank

• 2 weeks later...

Price drop on gold wheels,400, with whole shp car.

Thanks,Frank

Edited by BOOSTTOY

• 3 weeks later...

Gold wheels now come with blue shp parts car for 400.00.Come and get it.

Thanks,Frank 3363995322

Edited by BOOSTTOY

Taking offers.Someone come and get these wheels and car before i have to junk it.It does have a title also.

Frank