10th Annual CF Benefit Car Show - UPDATED W/ Pic LINK!

techboy

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/6771/cfflyer11.jpg

I posted up about this show last year, but I was just getting involved in the Starquest community at the time and I posted it a little late ... hoping some of you can come out this year.

For the past 10 years our group has been organizing this ever growing car show with all proceeds benefiting those effected by the hardships brought on by CF.

Two of our close friends have/had Cystic Fibrosis so we have seen first hand the kind of hardships it can impose on a family. When one of our friends passed away in her mid twenties from this disease my close friends and I wanted to do something to help others affected by the disease. What started as 63 cars in Peddler's Village 10 years ago, has now grown into a regular event with increasing participation every year.

We will be back at the Dublin Firehouse this year.

We work w/ a liason through Children's Hospital in Philly (CHOP) to donate 100% of the proceeds we take in that day (entry fees, raffles, and donations) to families that are in financial need because of CF. Last year we were able to donate another $5000 from this car show thanks to all of YOU.

When: Sept 11th 2011

Where: Dublin Firehouse in Dublin, Pa. 18917

What: All makes and models are welcome. Old, new, classic, exotic, import and domestic.

Time: 10am till 5pm. Trophies are awarded at 4pm.

Cost: $15 to register a vehicle

This year's show is Sponsored/Backed by:

-Good Vibrations Auto Salon

-Liquid Powdercoats

-JM Fabrications

-R/T Tuning

-Village Center Automotive

-World Class Autobody

If anyone has any questions or comments about this show from the past, feel free to post up here or PM me, I'm one of the main coordinators.

Here's a link to pics from last year's show in case your thinking about it: http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/...enenfit&page=7

Edited by techboy

• 2 weeks later...

I've talked to dsmyers and helrzr70 .... hoping to have Quest representation for the first time ever.

Proud to announce we're the front page link on Tri-State for the first time ever. Really hoping this boosts attendance to new levels!

• 2 weeks later...
Rescue - sorry man. I had this posted on here for a while. I know I tried to get helrarz to come, but I think he had something going. All the easternl PA people need to get together sometime soon. I was bummed to miss StarquestJoe's.

Rescue - sorry man. I had this posted on here for a while. I know I tried to get helrarz to come, but I think he had something going. All the easternl PA people need to get together sometime soon. I was bummed to miss StarquestJoe's.

I was knee deep in flood clean up. My whole summers been like that. One set back after another.