MPI, Magna intake with throttle body

DieHARDmitsu.

Sell a Modded Magna Intake with ford Throttle Body(mustang) TPS, Trilogy billet fuel rail and 450cc injectors.

$680 shipped SOLD

http://i558.photobuc...0911640x480.jpg

I also have a Fuel injection Pro ECU, harness and map sensor that will work nicely with the magna intake. This unit controlls both spark and fuel.

$340 SOLD

Edited by DieHARDmitsu.

Holy smokes - this is a nice package deal at a very reasonable price! the t-stat housing looks welded shut ?

;

an in line thermostat housing can be spliced into the upper radiator hose, like this one

http://www.summitracing.com/search/?keyword=inline%20thermostat%20housing&dds=1

no biggy

LoL the INFAMOUS JB Weld Magna lol good luck selling that thing.... jk...... It cleaned up really good as I knew it would, I bet you that one guy who was hating hard on it will end up buying it... You forgot to mention that GT Ford TB is Polished all around... Edited by VICE

LoL the INFAMOUS JB Weld Magna lol good luck selling that thing.... jk...... It cleaned up really good as I knew it would, I bet you that one guy who was hating hard on it will end up buying it... You forgot to mention that GT Ford TB is Polished all around...

Its actually a nicely modded intake that was fabricated by Heron from "Trilogy Turbos" ... had 2 pin size holes which needed fixing but some moron decided to pour JB weld all over...lolz :lol:

anyways, the pin holes have been welded(real aluminum weld, no more JB crap) and the manifold has been pressure tested...its fool proof :P now

Edited by DieHARDmitsu.

It was my idea to get a new Tstat housing welded on there since the original "Design" sucked as it placed the hose pushed down by the TB not to mention a nasty leak that could not get re surfaced anyhow, it works very well now and worked awesome for me.. Yeah the JB Weld held on pretty good, I bet U had a good time taking it off... lol