1988 Chrysler Conquest TSI For Sale WA State

GoldTSI004_013

Hey ive got a 88 conquest tsi for sale heres everything that i can remember

123k on the body (i wanna say 13k on rebuilt motor) g54b stock turbo has griffin aluminium radiator hks ssqv bov with super special insert, short shifter, a/c delete the a/c fan is riged to a cooling fan now so it never over heats stock intercooler turbo hardpiping instead of breade rubber like stock very clean has dings and dents and some wear on the driver seat and stearing wheel thats about the only things wrong with it visially, mechanically it leaks oil not to bad about a quart a month everything works including the original stereo, i love this car more then anything but its just time to let it go and get something diffrent im 6'4 so its a bit hard to get in and out of too, so look at the photos tell me what you guys think and make me some offers i dont need to sell so please dont lowball me i know what the car is worth and im forgetting so much parts and things done to this car buy the guy i bought it from you can email me or text/call me

email: PanfiloMorelli@hotmail.com

Cell: 206-915-4413

http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x424/Panfy004013/ <--- photos of pepper (my conquest) and my other 2 vehicals for sale

post-23479-131165998373_thumb.jpg

Edited by GoldTSI004_013

i actually havent found that out yet cause it hasent been a problem but ill look over it today and figure it out, also every last thing works on this litterally nothing dose not work, the mechanics are fine the motor was rebuilt along with the turbo 13k ago the body has 123k no rust just rock chips and dings and 3 dents the original paint is showing its age but its really clean wax and buff it and itll be even better