87 conquest parts

mad2race

gutted my 87 conquest. had a black leather interior in great condition. I have the following left from it i want to sell.

Prices are listed but SELLING FOR BEST REASONABLE OFFER!

Parts are located in Northwest Iowa.

Possibly willing to trade any of these parts for engine parts, turbo, etc. see what we can work out

Black Leather Front & Rear Seats...no rips or tears (been sitting in garage so just need a good cleaning $100 for full set orwill seperate.

Center console seat belt assembly with release levers $25

set of 4 rims & tires 16" tires near new (205/55/16) $60 rim set $100 rims & tires (rims have some corrosion..tires stil mounted to them at this point)

Door glass $20 each

Rear side windows $20 each

Fuel tank $20 with fuel pump $50

Int & ext door handles $20 for pair

Driver side rear taillight $20

Dash Black NO CRACKS $75

rear license plate area(plastic) $20

sun roof glass $20 (molding around glass is weathered pry needs replaced.)

Sun visors $20 set

rear view mirror w/ courtesy light assembly $20

Front Headlight Assemblies $100 for set

Door Mirrors $30 set

Interior Black Door Panels $20 each

Windshield Wiper Cowl $10

Front License Plate Holder $40 (new condition..painted black)

you can call or text my cell @ 712-330-4150

or email me at mad2race@hotmail.com

or leave me a PM here..

I can get photos of anything upon request.

my zip code is 51334 for shipping purposes.

THANKS

Edited by mad2race

can u post pics of the seats, dash, door panels. and how much shipping would be to 72946 Edited by flattiefan

Are you going to be around Saturday afternoon or night. I might come down and pick up those rims and the wiper cowl. By chance you wouldn't have the center hatch section of the rear spoiler that you'd want to sell.

can u post pics of the seats, dash, door panels. and how much shipping would be to 72946

if you get me a email i can email you the photos...I dont have any clue as to how to even ship the seats to even estimate an amount thats why i put my zip code down so buyer could check into something like that. give me an email (pm me it if you want) and well see what we can do

Are you going to be around Saturday afternoon or night. I might come down and pick up those rims and the wiper cowl. By chance you wouldn't have the center hatch section of the rear spoiler that you'd want to sell.

are you meanign the spoiler part that is attached to the rear hatch? I do have it still attached to the rear hatch but i really wanted the spoiler to put back on the car unless i coudl find one that wasnt attached to the glass (wouldn't have to be in perfect condition) The wiper cowl are a little sun faded not the black they should be after lookin at them. The rims have a bit of corrosion on them and the tires are still mounted on them at this point they are still on the car so if you didnt' wnat the tires i would have to get them off and dismounted. I work saturday until 4 but after that i should be around. let me know ... private message me here or call or text my cell above

if you get me a email i can email you the photos...I dont have any clue as to how to even ship the seats to even estimate an amount thats why i put my zip code down so buyer could check into something like that. give me an email (pm me it if you want) and well see what we can do

sorry must have skipped that line while reading. LOL. my email is conquest87@live.com or elenakb_89@yahoo.com. either would be ok.

i want that center console badly. any pics? how much shipped to 30083?

i do not have the center console anymore it was sold last year only part of the console i have is the seat belt assembly with the release levers i dont have teh actual center console.