87&89 for sale as a package deal

bkgsquad

Hey all,here is my fire sale, cars are in brooklyn ny.

1st is my red 87 starion.

car runs and drives does not overheat but runs a lil above half in traffic if its hot out.

has no a/c,lil bit of rust on drivers 1/4,front air dam is there but its cracked,radio does not wrk.

I put in a new stage 2 act clutch,new st springs all around 1"drop,new tokicos struts up front and new mookeehs in rear.

Literally 2months old.

It has 1g mas,hard pipes,turbo xs bov,brand new borla muffler,pipes are 2.5" from turbo out no cat

injectors do not leak,tb does not leak, isc&tps are reset,timing has been reset. interior is about a 7 out of 10.

fans have been rigged to a switch(not by me,previous owner)Also previous owner claims it has a 16g turbo.

I really don't know if it is or not.I have not driven the car hard cause i have a 550 mile break-in on the clutch.

It has 9rear and 8fronts but need tires as they are mis-match.frame rails are not rusted out.89 ecu

new mookeeh sway links with bushings.e-mail me for pics. auto.form@yahoo. com $3200

If i get the $3200 then i will throw in my 89 fiji it also runs but needs more tlc than my red 87.

needs center console,new battery,rails are rusted,1/4s are rusted,but can be repaired.that one is all stock

and previous owner made it a clutch fan set up,that one i never used in the street cause i bought the red one

which was in better shape,so i was gonna strip the fiji and keep the parts.

But i'm done messing with the quest,i want to get one that needs no work.Hey i'm open to even trades also.

You probably won't get a dime without pics.

thats y i said e-mail me for pics....

i tried putting them up but it wont let me.

pics are too big..

Are you interested? do you want pics?

Edited by bkgsquad