Austin Area Members: What is your time worth?

starhunter

I was in the VM section asking fuel questions a while back. With some tips I replaced the injectors, TB gasket set, and injector clips. Those are things I recall from the 6+ years ago I owned and maintained a SQ.

I need to reset the TPS/ISC and I'm coming to one of y'all. So whats your time worth? I'm central at 33rd and Speedway. Name a price, bring a voltmeter and needed tools and we're in business. I dont want to low ball, its my money and I NEED to get it done. For those with the inclination it should be a 30 minute process and I'd like a drive afterwards for feedback with someone who has more recent experience than me.

I dont want to go to a shop for this so they can tell me I need a new computer as I walk in the door and I'm not looking for troubleshooting tips in this topic, just a show of interest or some PM's with interest. I'm starting $60 plus as I think it would be a hour or so of your time but throw something out and what you have to offer.

I'll throw in some booze if needed or literally sweeten the deal with some bad a** pies, cakes, or pastries from the Upper Crust Bakery, my main job.

Thanks guys!

Edited by starhunter

There is at least one Austin guy that should be able to help you out with that.

I would, but I don't mess with much mechanical stuff. I've never done it before but there's writeups on the boards, and I know my way around a multimeter.

If a local guy can't help and you get desperate, I'd be willing to come try, but I'm about an hour away in Seguin.

How soon? I am in Austin and can prolly help/teach you. I would have to run home first to get the necessary stuff. IT would have to be this evening as I leave tomorrow and wont be back until July 5th.