Parting 87 Widebody -- Lots of stuff

SetofAces

Hello y'all . . . Sad story: debt has crushed all my hopes and dreams of turning my starion into a bad[donkey] track machine . . . but perhaps there's a silver lining in this cloud somewhere for people who need parts! And I suppose it helps me out too, putting a dent of a couple percent in my debt . . .

Instead of listing what I do have, it'll be easier just to say what I don't have. The car itself is a white 87 widegirl, and I've got a spare block with a cracked head that I'm going to tear down completely. I parked the car about a year ago after a botched MBC install blew my turbo; I put on the turbo from my spare motor (out of a non-intercooled car) but had trouble re-clocking the turbo to hook it up to the IC so I just bypassed it, the car ran like crap and wouldn't make boost for some reason, so I parked it and put it on hold until I afford something awesome like a full MPI build or 4g63 swap, which obviously never happened. Also, the motor had low compression (112 per cylinder, NO variation), and the timing chain tensioner wasn't really working anymore. I bought everything to do a balance shaft elimination and replace the timing chain and whatnot, but never did it -- still have the parts.

Parts I don't have, or have sold already:

Rims and tires

Tail lights

Air dam

Stock MAF sensor

Driver seat without a bunch of rips in it . . . hmm, shorter list than I thought lol.

You'll find it easiest to contact me directly, at jonkobobel@gmail.com, or call me at 408-613-6823. I also just set up an eBay store at stores.eBay.com/jdkparts

I try to price as competitively as possible, based off of eBay prices since they're the easiest for me to research (and the least likely to be fake. I'm sure the starquest community has very few sheisters, but I parted a 5.0 mustang last year and discovered how shady some people are in that community). I aim to beat my competitors' lowest prices on comparable parts of comparable quality, and combine shipping and offer package deal breaks whenever possible.

So, lemme know what you need and let's see if we can't help each other out!

Thanks for looking!

Oh, one more thing: in addition to all the stock stuff, I have an ugly hacked up DSM MAF sensor, a practically new Glowshift boost gauge ($30 shipped), and a dual gauge pod ($40 shipped or $60 with the boost gauge), and a NIB clutch slave cylinder.

Thanks guys!

--Jon

Edited by SetofAces

If you would like to pick anything up from me and you're in my area, AND you missed my craigslist ads, I welcome local pick up of parts. I'm located in Morgan Hill, CA about 20 minutes south of San Jose.

--Jon

I'm working on a price list and hope to have it posted within the next day or two, as always I try to keep the prices lower than everyone else (sorry everyone else lol -- at least I only have one of everything) but if you see any prices that are way out of line on something that you need, please let me know so we can work out a deal.

--Jon

• 3 months later...

Running a sale through the end of the weekend on my eBay store; this discount also extends to items not listed on the store, just check out a listing to see my policies/sold parts list, and if it looks like I have what you need hit me up so I can hook you up!

Jon

408-613-6823

jdkparts@gmail.com

stores.ebay.com/jdkparts

Can you tell me if you still have the center nose piece + grill and what shape it's in? Does the mitsu emblem just stick on the nose or is there a hole drilled in it to hold it in place? I have a conquest and would want to remove it.

Thanks.

Raymond