WTB: Starion rims 16x7 16x8

fuel

Hey guys,

after a set of standard non-SHP Starion rims, 16x7 +18 F and 16x8 -10 R. Any condition considered, but prefer presentable condition ones. May even consider just a pair of 16x8 -10's to add to my other pair of 16x8 -10s. Must be willing to ship to Los Angeles.

Let me know what you have!

Cheers

I've got 8s. They are in good shape and have almost-new tires on them. Please let me know if you are interested...I have new rims on the car and the only thing I really need now are some 7s that I can use for cheapo drift tires.

i have a set with fairly new tires...im in iowa but would ship if needed. $10 per rim and $20 for tires 205/55/16 ($30 each)...send me a PM if interested. i can get pics too then if you want. Not showroom condition they hve some pitting and corrosion on them but all in all good rims & tires.

• 1 month later...
hey autotr8er2 I tried looking for your previous PMs in my inbox but couldn't find them? Am wondering if you perhaps e-mailed me directly somehow. Anyway if you want to PM me what you're after for the rims that would be sweet. Thanks!