parts

spoolinup

the motor it came off had 87513 but the guy then had it sent off for cleaning and new valve guide seals. i owuld have used this one myself but i have the caravan head on there that is a nonjv head and way less miles and a minor bore on the intake and exhaust. i will get pics asap for ya. how much you looking to spend??

the motor it came off had 87513 but the guy then had it sent off for cleaning and new valve guide seals. i owuld have used this one myself but i have the caravan head on there that is a nonjv head and way less miles and a minor bore on the intake and exhaust. i will get pics asap for ya. how much you looking to spend??

well the one i was looking on getting is brand new, $400-shipped.

I don't wanna low ball you, but that head is new with warranty, so something more than just a tad less than that ^_^

Also, I would be willing to do a trade. I have a spiffy'd up jetvalve head that I cleaned up that is fully assembled as well as a ton of other extra motor parts.

Edited by misterdrifter

can you show pics of the tail lights and how many miles are on the clutch is it stock??

The clutch is a stock clutch, has less than an oil change worth of miles on it. so < 3000

I replaced it, and then the motor blew from a messed up boost controller =\

So it's pretty much brand new

It's night, ill get picks of the tails tommorow, after i clean them up a bit and make them photoworthy

Edited by misterdrifter

not really i am waiting for my friend to get starion ones hes gonna give me his. do you have like a steering wheel or anything willing to trade i just honestly want it gone and willing to give a cheap price or trade

not really i am waiting for my friend to get starion ones hes gonna give me his. do you have like a steering wheel or anything willing to trade i just honestly want it gone and willing to give a cheap price or trade

i bought a 1g steering wheel. So i'll have my 87 wheel up for grabs. Send me pics of that non-JV head, just so I can see if I even want it or not. I just want to see the condition its in, ect...

• 3 weeks later...