replacement electrical parts??

alostsoul

so i know that at one time there was a member that sold alot of replacement electrical part for our cars, and now i cant seem to find him, or where the post was...

the items im looking for are NEW fuseable links, and good tested relays, also anything that i can replace existing trouble areas with, i.e. alternator wiring/pigtail.

if anyone knows the thread, or individual i may be looking for please send me a pm or post here.

thanks!

so i know that at one time there was a member that sold alot of replacement electrical part for our cars, and now i cant seem to find him, or where the post was...

the items im looking for are NEW fuseable links, and good tested relays, also anything that i can replace existing trouble areas with, i.e. alternator wiring/pigtail.

if anyone knows the thread, or individual i may be looking for please send me a pm or post here.

thanks!

Dad sells new fusible links but I think your referring to Professor Quest. 87Blue is too new to know what hes talking about ;)

Dad sells new fusible links but I think your referring to Professor Quest. 87Blue is too new to know what hes talking about ;)

Now I feel even more like a newb, since I was reading the Professor Quest thread while posting. DOH! :P