MOD 2011 (SoCal)

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is what im doing with socal3g.com, socal4g.com,and calilancers.com.

idk if u guys liked to join..

The Gathering

Address: 10115 Valley View Street, Cypress, CA 90630

Time: 5:30-6:30

Roll out: 6:45 ...shortly after sc3g rolls out

MOD

Address: 6400 Katella Avenue Cypress, CA 90630

Time: 9:00 (We will arrive @7:00)

The Wind Down

Address: 6038 Ball Road Buena Park, CA 90620

Time: After MOD 2:00ish

and after...hit up tunning technologies for bbq and the good stuff.

out in colton.

this is where im meeting...if u guys liked to join...yuor more than welcomed.

PLUS WE GET MORE LOVE N RESPECT!!!>>>HAHAHAHH

Scotty,

Any news with you? As of now Daniel had to do some repairs on the engine so I hope he has it ready for the weekend...if not he'll be rolling with me. As for me my damn alternator starting to squeak on me for some reason. I think a bearing is drying in there or something. I'm ordering a stock one just so I have a spare but i can live with the queak if it doesn't come in time for me to swap it.

Also, where you staying at or shall I say where is everyone staying at that is coming from out of town?

Sorry havent checked in here in a min, been a little busy with work and such.

Scotty gonna PM you with my number and see whats up about caravan.

Not sure who else is coming from NorCal3S yet, but either way I will join up for caravan on Thursday night.

Michael

News from Vegas is Pineapple could not get time off from work to attend which really sucks and Rodans beautiful 89 shp is not ready as we had hoped as this wouldve been this cars maiden voyage , so it looks like i'm making this journey to Cypress solo , i'm leaving Dusty my red 88 shp at home and rolling in a 87 Atlantic blue Conquest ive been working on here recently as it could do with a good boost blast down the i-15 so look out for me peeps ! . Scotty :)

ya theres no "guaranteed parking" but if you get there early enough you shouldnt have a problem getting a spot with us.

P.S. WHAT TIME IS EVERYONE PLANNING ON GETTING INTO THE LINE?

You have to be there early enough to beat all the parking lot warriors, the ones get there 3 hours before to spit shine every single inch of their cars! lol

SQ guys leave hours before, just in case they break down on the way, they have time to repair on the road! lol

Edited by louswheel01

You have to be there early enough to beat all the parking lot warriors, the ones get there 3 hours before to spit shine every single inch of their cars! lol

I hate to admit but i'm one of those doodz ! :lol: hence why i'm leaving my 88 at home and bringing a beater to this gig. :)

Oh and i'll be plugging this coming Octobers Mesquite "2" Westcoast Starion/Conquest owners national meet relentlessly at this M.O.D gig so i'll make my apoligies here and now. :)

SQ guys leave hours before, just in case they break down on the way, they have time to repair on the road! lol

i guess i just dont understand the shining thing. it really adds no appeal for me. i certainly respect a clean car but polishing the brackets that hold your hoses on? i have better things to waste time on. haha

Hey guys so got some bad news. My starion is not going to make it up there. I got the gas tank and tried sealing it but now the feed tube to the pick up is clogged with sealent. So i need to strip it out and try again. Good news is that I am still going to do my best to make it out there. If I cant I will probably get my baby back on the road in time for mesquite.

Damn...Scotty you out then? Yeah i remember the whole house thing...that's alot of work. Ok so who's left from the bay to roll with or i guess i'm just going to have to either roll solo and meet people there or it's just going to be just Daniel and I. For sure i don't think i'll be able to leave thursday night so i'm looking at friday night now.

I was gonna roll with my nieces husband in HER 2G AWD Eclipse...but sadly the Eclipse got totalled yesterday. It was parked and some POS person nailed it at high speeds, hit so hard its now the length of a CRX! :( I picked up the scraps of what was left, I've wrenched on that car for the last 4 years and now it's gone. :(

So, no SQ, no DSM....darn it, I'm rolling in the Kia Van to MOD :blink: