Ocean City MD Cruise weekend

tg118

I drove the 5 hours,but not in my Quest, too many last minute things, waiting too long for my turbo,and other issues,,, so i took the SAFE route and just went to spectate, seen a Blue , silver and a white Starquest there... was a good time, and the weather held out for the most part...i swear i will have the car ready for it next year... bunch of car guys (15 of us) rent a house on PA avenue, from Wednesday to Sunday, (125$ each) it's a great time, i think i spent more on BEER at the bar one night than the damn rent! :huh:

was in ocean City MD for the cruise weekend, i seen 3 StarQuest's representing,looked good guys!!

That was, me vettekiller and zoso. you should of stopped me. we were looking for people matt even put his number up, and we heard from no one.

That was, me vettekiller and zoso. you should of stopped me. we were looking for people matt even put his number up, and we heard from no one.

i did try and stop the blue Quest on PA avenue 600block, probably looked like a drunken spectator :wacko: ... i didnt even check the site before i left... when i seen the blue one coming down the strip, i was pumped, made me wanna go home and get mine going!!