My new 89 SHP TSI

surpra550

Just bought this Tsi 2 weeks ago. It was pretty clean and strong to begin with, but I have spent the last 2 weeks going off on it taking it to the next level! Steam cleaned and detailed every square inch of the interior, repaired and dyed torn seat, polished and waxed complete body, wheels were painted silver (stripped and polished them back to new), installed correct dual tip muffler, removed bad BOV, torqued down loose head bolts, installted factory oem steering wheel,(factory radio on the way!). Now it is standing tall!! Love driving it!

Allow me to express myself this way: If I expressed how much I like your car, the language filter would catch me. Alot. B)

Congrats! ^_^

If you want the power of your Supra, puts a Supra motor in it! :lol:

Oh yeah, just about got it where I want it!

Hey Ashley, I took the old BOV off and it completely cured my problem. Do you think I need to bother putting a new BOV on it or not. I am currently running about 14-15 lbs of boost. Will it hurt it one way or the other??

What a perfect example of what i think a Conquest should be,,I have always liked the Conquest a little better specially in this Fiji blue..Congrats

Fixed ;)

I definately want to come check out the whip when I visit Myrtle next weekend (after Memorial). My parents live about 7 min from Competition Cars. http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/wacko.gif

I definately want to come check out the whip when I visit Myrtle next weekend (after Memorial). My parents live about 7 min from Competition Cars. http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/wacko.gif

No problem, come by anytime!

• 4 weeks later...

Come on ashley sell me this car for a good profit.I need it to go with my single turbo 93.5 supra.Please lol

Thanks,Frank