1988 MITSUBISHI STARION BLACK/CLOTH $1500

Cesar

This car has been up for sale for some time.... I need to sell the car because im moving to Florida and cannot take it...Im asking $1500 OBO for the car and $2000 with the car and the rims.... the car has a knock not sure if its a rod knock or a valve... the car has upgraded hard pipes and oil cooler... i have an aftermarket radiator as well but its not put on... What the car needs to be functional is brake lines that i have already bought and to be bled..... the car has brand new clutch master cylinder and brand new rear calipers... no major dings or dents she’s ready to go..... The car also has cloth interior.. the interior is an 10/10 no rips..... Please call 401-598-7791... The rims are 19"x8.5 in the front and 19"x9.5 in the rear and they have 1inch spacers ...ALSO I live in Rhode Island :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: Edited by Cesar

HEY GUYS I REALLY NEED TO SELL HER IM GOING TO FLORIDA AND CANNOT TAKE IT WITH ME PLEASE CALL 401-598-7791 :unsure: :unsure: THANKS CESAR

since u deleted my post about ur lowes or home depot plumbing "pipe" couplers maybe i should reword it to help ur sale... how much boost are u running? and have u experienced those "couplers" coming off from boosting? just curious and im sure other members who study engine pics like i do will notice also and ask the same question granted their posts arent deleted as mine was..

being a northeast car do you have any good pictures of the underside? and is there any rust on the car and if so where?

Thanks

yes i do have pics of the underbelly.. i will post them as soon as possible thanks..

pics please sir! car sounds like a beauty.

Thanks for that update.. REDI.... Your post reply wasn’t deleted...If you pay careful attention the posting is still there.. LMAO..I just updated this one with a different phone number and the urgency of the sale... And seeing as thoe you’ve taken a liking to my post are you going to purchase it...(Didn’t think so) LOL any ways like i said before.. they are Lowes couplings and no the price isn’t going to change.....The car was running factory boost and hasn’t been on since the knock... Thanks buddy

Dropping down the price $1000 need sold yesterday .... please call, text or email 401-598-7791..Cdejesus.cd@gmail.com thanks :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :